Monday, October 7, 2019

Prayers of Favour New Dimension

  Prayer of favour
1.  O Lord, let your favour locate me today in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.  O Lord, let your blessings locate me today in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.  O Lord, let your goodness locate me today in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.  O Lord, let your mercy locate me today in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.  O Lord, let your victory locate me today in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.  Let the favour of the Lord over shadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.  Let the blessings of the Lord over shadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.  Let the goodness of the Lord over shadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.  Let the mercy of the Lord over shadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.  Let the victory of the Lord over shadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.  Let the power of the Lord over shadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Ch.

No comments:

Post a Comment