Saturday, July 6, 2013

Prayer for God’s Favour This New Months

COMMIT YOUR WAYS UNTO THE LORD - Psalm 37:5

1.    O Lord, let your favour, locate me this month in the name of Jesus Christ.                         
2.    This month ,let the favour of the Lord overshadow all my labour and struggles in the name of Jesus Christ.          
3.    Favour of God answer for me in every battle and challenges of life in the name of Jesus Christ.          
4.    O Lord, satisfy me with favour wherever I go this month in the name of Jesus Christ.                                                                                  
5.    From today, I decreed O that I shall enjoy unchallengeable favour or the Lord in every area of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.                                                                                                                             
6.    Every labour and struggle turns to favour for me in the name of Jesus Christ.                                                
7.    O Lord, let all forces and element of nature begin to favour my from today in every area of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.                                                                            
8.    I plead the blood of Jesus for favour and blessing over my life In the name of Jesus Christ.                                                                            
9.    O Lord let your mercy and goodness locate me today, and throughout this month in the name of Jesus Christ.                
10.   I decreed that the gate of blessing shall open for me.  Gate of favour and divine promotion shall be open for me in the name of Jesus Christ.                                    
11.   O Lord, let your grace and wisdom be found in any thing I say and do today  and through out this month in the name of Jesus Christ.

Get this book on Prayer

2 comments:

  1. God will answer our Prayers In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a powerfull prayers.Thank God that i didn' mis it.

    ReplyDelete