Saturday, September 19, 2026

3b. FAVOUR AND BLESSING PRAYER

FAVOUR AND BLESSING PRAYER

September 20th, 2026 2:46
---

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Bible Reading: 1 Chronicles 29:10–13

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ,

“Blessed be Thou, LORD God of Israel our Father, for ever and ever.

Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is Thine; Thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and Thou art exalted as Head above all.

Both riches and honour come of Thee, and Thou reignest over all; and in Thine hand is power and might; and in Thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Now therefore, our God, we thank Thee, and praise Thy glorious name.”

In Jesus’ mighty Name, Amen.

---

PRAYERS OF FAVOUR, BLESSING AND DIVINE HELP

1. O Lord, let Your favour locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

2. O Lord, let Your blessing locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

3. O Lord, let Your goodness locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

4. O Lord, let Your mercy locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

5. O Lord, let Your victory locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

6. O Lord, let Your joy locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

7. O Lord, let Your power locate me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

8. Today, Lord, let Your favour overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

9. O Lord, let Your blessing overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

10. O Lord, let Your goodness overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

11. O Lord, let Your mercy overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

12. O Lord, let Your victory overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

13. O Lord, let Your joy overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

14. O Lord, let Your power overshadow all my labour and struggles, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

15. Favour of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

16. Goodness of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

17. Blessing of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

18. Mercy of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

19. Victory of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

20. Joy of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

21. Power of God, answer for me in every battle and challenge of life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

22. O Lord, satisfy me with favour wherever I go today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

23. O Lord, satisfy me with blessing wherever I go today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

24. O Lord, satisfy me with goodness wherever I go today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

25. O Lord, satisfy me with mercy wherever I go today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

26. O Lord, satisfy me with joy wherever I go today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

27. I shall enjoy the unchallenged favour of the Lord today in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

28. I shall enjoy the unchallenged blessing of the Lord today in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

29. I shall enjoy the unchallenged goodness of the Lord today in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

30. I shall enjoy the unchallenged mercy of the Lord today in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

31. I shall enjoy the unchallenged victory of the Lord today in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

32. I shall enjoy the unchallenged joy of the Lord today in every area of my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

33. Every labour and struggle shall turn into favour for me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

34. Every labour and struggle shall turn into blessing for me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

35. Every labour and struggle shall turn into goodness for me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

36. Every labour and struggle shall turn into joy for me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

37. O Lord, let all forces and elements of nature begin to favour me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

38. O Lord, let all forces and elements of nature begin to bless me today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

39. I plead the Blood of Jesus for favour and blessing over my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

40. I plead the Blood of Jesus for goodness and mercy over my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

41. I plead the Blood of Jesus for joy and victory over my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

42. I decree that the gates of blessing shall open for me. The gates of favour and divine promotion shall be opened for me, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

43. O Lord, let Your grace and wisdom be found in everything I say and do today, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

---

CLOSING DECLARATION

I receive the favour, blessing, goodness, mercy, joy, victory, grace, and power of God upon my life today. Every labour shall produce results, every closed door shall give way to divine opportunities, and the Lord shall order my steps according to His will.

In Jesus’ mighty Name, Amen.Note: I corrected the original numbering gap—your source jumped from 34 to 36, so I restored the missing number as 35 without adding a new prayer point.

No comments:

Post a Comment