Thursday, August 20, 2026

PRAYER FOR DIVINE FAVOUR AND MERCY

PRAYER FOR DIVINE FAVOUR AND MERCY

Praise and Thanksgiving

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart full of praise and thanksgiving. I thank You for the gift of life, for Your unfailing love, Your faithfulness, protection, provision, and for all the blessings You have given me. Thank You for the things I can see and the things You have done that I do not even know about. Thank You because Your mercy is new every morning and Your faithfulness never fails.

Lord, I worship You because You are good, and Your mercy endures forever. I acknowledge that everything I have comes from You. Receive all the glory, honour and praise, in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

Prayer for Divine Favour and Mercy

Father, in the name of Jesus, let Your divine favour rest upon my life. Cause me to find favour with You and with the people You have positioned to bless, support and encourage me.

Lord, surround me with Your favour like a shield. Let Your favour distinguish me for good and cause me to experience opportunities that are according to Your perfect will.

Father, wherever judgment is speaking against me, let Your mercy prevail. Have mercy upon me, forgive my shortcomings, correct my mistakes and give me grace to walk in wisdom and obedience.

Lord, let Your mercy speak for me where my strength and ability cannot speak. Let Your goodness go before me and make every crooked path straight.

Father, open doors that no one can shut. Lead me into the right opportunities and prevent me from entering doors that are not according to Your will.

Lord, establish the work of my hands. Let my efforts become fruitful, productive and beneficial. Give me wisdom, diligence and excellence in everything entrusted to me.

Father, raise genuine divine helpers for me. Connect me with people who will contribute positively to my life, purpose and progress. Also, make me a blessing to others.

Lord, guide my decisions and direct my steps. Give me wisdom to know what to do, when to do it and how to do it. Keep me from decisions that will bring unnecessary trouble.

Father, protect me and my household from evil. Watch over our going out and coming in. Preserve us from dangers that we can see and those we cannot see.

Lord, in difficult situations, let Your favour locate me. Turn situations that appear negative into testimonies according to Your will. Give me grace to remain faithful, patient and hopeful.

Father, let Your mercy rest upon my family. Preserve us, unite us and guide us. Let Your goodness and mercy follow us all the days of our lives.

Lord, where I have made mistakes, have mercy upon me. Give me the grace to learn, grow and make better decisions. Restore me where restoration is according to Your will.

Father, bless the work of my hands and teach me to manage every resource You provide with wisdom, honesty and good stewardship.

Lord, surround me with godly and trustworthy people. Give me healthy relationships and remove influences that could lead me away from Your purpose.

Father, give me wisdom beyond my experience. Help me to recognize opportunities, avoid unnecessary mistakes and make choices that honour You.

Lord, let Your favour distinguish me for the right reasons. Let my character, diligence, humility and faithfulness speak positively for me wherever I go.

Father, let Your plans for my future prevail. Give me patience to trust Your timing and courage to follow Your direction.

Lord, restore what has been lost according to Your will. Turn past experiences into lessons that will help me walk wisely into the future.

Father, let my life be a blessing to others. Help me to serve with humility, kindness and integrity, and let my life bring glory to Your name.

Lord, when I face opposition, give me wisdom, courage and peace. Let every plan contrary to Your purpose for my life fail, and help me respond with grace.

Father, let Your goodness and mercy follow me every day. Let me recognize Your blessings and always respond with gratitude.

🔥 Final Declaration

Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that Your favour goes before me, Your mercy speaks for me, and Your wisdom directs me.

I will not walk alone, because Your presence is with me. I will not be abandoned, because Your mercy surrounds me. I will not be without direction, because You are guiding my steps.

Let doors of favour open before me. Let divine opportunities locate me. Let genuine helpers arise for me. Let my labour be fruitful. Let my family experience Your goodness and mercy.

Where I need mercy, let mercy speak. Where I need favour, let favour speak. Where I need wisdom, give me wisdom. Where I need strength, strengthen me. Where I need restoration, restore me according to Your perfect will.

I commit my life, family, work, plans and future into Your hands. Let Your purpose prevail over my life.

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the presence of the Lord forever.

In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment